POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone seen a POV-Ray Windows XP rendering bluescreen : Re: Anyone seen a POV-Ray Windows XP rendering bluescreen Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone seen a POV-Ray Windows XP rendering bluescreen
From: Shane
Date: 7 Sep 2002 12:44:25
Message: <3d7a2ce9$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you to all for replying.  I'll attempt to answer some of the questions
in the various replies below.

1)  WXP Gold is simply a common tag used to communicate the initial release
of WXP, whether it be Home or Pro
2)  Yes, WXP SP1 is now released
3)  My video controller is an ATI M9
4)  I'm thinking hardware as well

Thanks again, Shane
-------

"Shane" <**shane**@**yarbrough.net**> wrote in message
> Has anyone seen an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen when rendering in
WXP?