POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone seen a POV-Ray Windows XP rendering bluescreen : Re: Anyone seen a POV-Ray Windows XP rendering bluescreen Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone seen a POV-Ray Windows XP rendering bluescreen
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 5 Sep 2002 20:12:49
Message: <3d77f301$1@news.povray.org>
I get this often in Adobe Premiere under Win 2000 (and previously NT) and
have been told it relates to video drivers. For example, if I am connected
to an external DV device and try to scrub in the Premiere timeline...
Do a search on exactly that message in the MS Knowledge Base and you will
see several possible causes.
I don't believe it has anything to do with POV.
D.

"Shane" <**shane**@**yarbrough.net**> wrote in message
> Has anyone seen an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen when rendering in
WXP?