POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : EXPLOSION TIME!!! : Re: EXPLOSION TIME!!! Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: EXPLOSION TIME!!!
From: St
Date: 5 Sep 2002 18:57:07
Message: <3d77e143@news.povray.org>
Actually, although I've got it working fine, can someone help me here? Mr. Days
code is/was meant for animation I believe, and I have a feeling that I will be
using the code quite a lot in my scene. The thing is, can I clean it up -without-
the animation code? Hope this makes sense, i.e., can I get rid of all the 'clock',
'animation' references to make the files smaller and still keep my image as it is?

    Thanks for any info,

      ~Steve~