POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : About a (maybe) cool idea with blobs and splines... : Re: About a (maybe) cool idea with blobs and splines... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: About a (maybe) cool idea with blobs and splines...
From: Rune
Date: 4 Sep 2002 20:09:50
Message: <3d76a0ce$1@news.povray.org>
Christian wrote:
> Christian says:

> (sigh)

In newsgroups, quoting the piece of text that is being replied to is
generally considered a good way to make it easier to understand the
context of a reply. :)

For example, I don't know if you were sighing because if this:

> It isn't possible to make a texture attached and fixed
> on the surface of a blob object in POV-Ray.

...or this:

> By the way, many of us here are trying to make a
> difference. That's what makes this community great.

Though in this case I can try to guess...

Anyway, I would still be interested in seeing your whole idea.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated July 12)