POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.msdos : Does ANYBODY still use POV-MSDOS : Re: Does ANYBODY still use POV-MSDOS Server Time
6 May 2024 07:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does ANYBODY still use POV-MSDOS
From: Alf Peake
Date: 3 Sep 2002 18:19:12
Message: <3d753560@news.povray.org>
"Rohan Bernett" <rox### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
[snip]

Hi Rohan,
It is said that you don't miss what you haven't tried. I used a P166
DOS box (or a Celeron 500) which was unavailable most of the time
because DOS POV was in the middle of a render I didn't want to stop
(say, long parse time). Now, with 3.5, I have pov running while I'm
surfing or otherwise wasting my time on the same box :)

Alf