POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Trouble with +ER1 with Pov-Ray 3.5a : Re: Trouble with +ER1 with Pov-Ray 3.5a Server Time
3 May 2024 23:51:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trouble with +ER1 with Pov-Ray 3.5a
From: hughes b
Date: 3 Sep 2002 17:58:48
Message: <3d753098$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, does. But there's a workaround by using a decimal number between 1 and
2, that might have been useful said in the documentation but also possibly
awkward.

Not knowing the source code you quoted, I don't know if you are suggesting
it only see a line number instead of 100% or not. Obviously you can't ask
for both from +er1 but if you can tell it 1.0 versus 1 then I could see how
it might be fixed by checking for a decimal value. Is that what you are
saying? Very true anyway, 1.0 ought to be 100% and 1 ought to be 1 line or
column. Only that it would likely mean extra code if it can be done, of
which I know nothing about.