POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 3 Sep 2002 12:40:22
Message: <3d74e5f6@news.povray.org>
In article <3d74d12b@news.povray.org> , "Pandora"
<pan### [at] pandora-softwarecom> wrote:

>     2. Thorsten keeps on DeWitting[1] the argument.

No, people are turning my words around and I am constantly correcting the
other misinterpretations.  But indeed, on the basis that nobody actually
seems to read what I write but just replies with the same preconceptions
ignoring what i keep saying, it is pointless to argue.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde