POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Request: Stop Render : Re: Feature Request: Stop Render Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Request: Stop Render
From: Shay
Date: 3 Sep 2002 09:57:55
Message: <3d74bfe3$1@news.povray.org>
Mark Wagner <mar### [at] gtenet> wrote in message
news:pan### [at] gtenet...

> Ten hours of parsing?

Damn! What kinds of operations are you doing for ten hours? I did a sort of
about 100k vertices this weekend and though that was long at 8 minutes!

If I had to guess, I'd say you were doing some type of guess and check
placement algorithm or some type of incremental function minimizing
operation.

Just curious.

 -Shay