POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Mayaray available for preview!!! : Re: Mayaray available for preview!!! Server Time
14 May 2024 09:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mayaray available for preview!!!
From: Songa butera Jean-luc
Date: 2 Sep 2002 22:28:21
Message: <3d741e45$1@news.povray.org>
"Fidel viegas" <fid### [at] artrecognitioncouk> wrote in message
news:B999B440.3DA7%fid### [at] artrecognitioncouk...
> in article 3d01c289$1@news.povray.org, Thomas Lake at
smi### [at] hotmailcom
> wrote on 8/6/02 9:38 am:
> > Don't think you'll find a lot of people here with Maya but I have to say
> > that looks really cool! Keep up the good work.

> Now that Alias has slashed the price, I believe there are going to be
loads
> of people using it. It was cheaper than lightwave, but newtek has decided
> slash the price as well. But still, can you imagine, it is still cheaper
> than 3D Studio Max.

Well that's not enough if you compare it to the incredible price slash the
POVteam has made on POV-Ray 3.5.
It wasn't easy judging py the price of previous version but the team realy
took a challenge this time.

Jean-luc who put the word fun in funicular