POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 1 Sep 2002 08:31:06
Message: <3d72088a$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3d7206fa@news.povray.org> , Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>  wrote:

>   If you consider W3C recommendations bad, then please immediately remove
> CSS support from the POV-Ray HTML help and from the povray.org website.
> If you don't then stop being so double-faced.

You are wrong here.  Completely wrong.  And you are missing something very
important.  I did not design povray.org.  I implemented most of the HTML
based on a POV-Team approved design and layout.  It neither was nor is my
place to change the design and layout that was agreed upon.  Working in a
team means that there will be decisions I do am necessarily absolutely happy
about.  That does not mean I cannot or will not implement them.  But that
does not mean I cannot have my own opinion either.

In any case, this is completely besides the point.  Or do you see flying
menus, popup CSS menus or any such non-working crap on povray.org?  Guess
why you do not see it...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde