POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 1 Sep 2002 04:51:14
Message: <3d71d502$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3d7169a5@news.povray.org> , Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>  wrote:

>   Firstly, if you don't want to upgrade your browser to a newer version,
> that's your problem, not mine. If you want to use an old browser, then
> fine, use it, but don't complain to me because it's not my problem.

Remind me to vote for  only providing Pentium 4 and PowerPC G4 versions of
POV-Ray next time.  After all, if you are using old and broken processors
that lack some important instructions you don't deserve to use POV-Ray!

Does this mirror help your attitude?

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde