POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 29 Aug 2002 17:06:15
Message: <3d6e8cc7@news.povray.org>
In article <3d6e83a9@news.povray.org> , Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>  wrote:

>   By the way. Which browser did what you described? I suppose that strictly
> speaking it did a better job than Mozilla.

For that test Internet Explorer 5.1 for Mac OS.  It strictly sticks to what
document type you tell it you have.  Not always a good feature as many sites
detect Internet Explorer and assume the Windows versions' broken layout.....
:-(

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde