POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Placing objects on spheres... : Re: Placing objects on spheres... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Placing objects on spheres...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 28 Aug 2002 00:58:15
Message: <3d6c5867$1@news.povray.org>
Are you referring to the method described in Christoph's
link on the bottom "Uniform Distribution - Hypercube rejection
method"? It does look interesting, solving how to let it us
a given number of positions might be interesting though...

Also, texturing the hairs shouldn't be too difficult anyways,
I can always use the base-position for calculations,
can't I?

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde