POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems of the unexpirienced. : Re: Problems of the unexpirienced. Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems of the unexpirienced.
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 27 Aug 2002 10:39:14
Message: <3d6b8f11@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann wrote:
> That does not seem to contradict my statement.  You can make up any
> composition in your head, but you will probably agree you can only
> sucessfully implement it if you have the technical abilities.  On the
> other hand you can start placing objects in a scene without knowing
> anything about composition, just using random values.

  This is my working method... perhaps I can't design a good composition,
but nothing prevents me from finding it by trial&error. This is because
it's so easy to test many diferent setups, as you said (your first analisis
on the original question was very good).

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org