POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : YetAnotherFeatureRequest : Re: YetAnotherFeatureRequest Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:13:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YetAnotherFeatureRequest
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 23 Aug 2002 08:11:58
Message: <3d66268e$1@news.povray.org>

0igbmug66hj857uocjg36abk2d1s5gqdsv@4ax.com...
> We have bookmarks already which provide this functionality but don't
> impose any specific coding style on the end user. I think it's better
> the way it is now.

Well bookmarks are not named and are not persistent so the functionality is
limited here. I was thinking more in the lines of what's already available
in the ini file, where the [] are used for the section headers. I'm not
saying it's a priority anyway, but when working with long scripts a little
combo box like the one for ini could come handy.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com