POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : T-less spline macro for P3.5 : Re: T-less spline macro for P3.5 Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: T-less spline macro for P3.5
From: fabien
Date: 23 Aug 2002 06:59:08
Message: <3d66157c$1@news.povray.org>

> Fabien,
> I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, as I've never used "the
> other" spline type in MegaPov.

Thanks, but it doesn't work as I would want.  Well, I finally, I've
written a specific #macro to place things at regular intervals along
an ordinary P3.5 spline.  Basically, it measures the length of the
spline by discrete integration, then runs along the spline and places an
object each time a given distance has been 'travelled'.  I'll
clean it and publish it here.

Fabien.