POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : YetAnotherFeatureRequest : Re: YetAnotherFeatureRequest Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:10:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YetAnotherFeatureRequest
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 22 Aug 2002 19:38:12
Message: <3d6575e4@news.povray.org>

web.3d650aeb25298f3fddfe293c0@news.povray.org...

> well for lazy but practical people, the optional ability when
> editing/opening a file to create sub-sections containing the different
> parts of the scene/file:

Not a bad idea at all. I don't think that having strict sub-section names
would be useful (there are a zillion ways to optimise a scene script and
sometimes the camera may well be found at the bottom), but the possibility
of having sections tags that the editor would recognise as such would be
quite interesting. It could allow the user to skip easily from one section
to another instead of scrolling.

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com