POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How many elements can an array hold? : Re: How many elements can an array hold? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:11:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How many elements can an array hold?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 21 Aug 2002 15:20:37
Message: <3d63e805@news.povray.org>
I think this is a really useful question. Its about the
possibilites POV has, not some theoretical question.

Sadly, I don't know the answer, but is it probable that
the amount could be somewhere in the region of the
maximum value a float in POV can have, or may it be
limited to some value?

Someone's gotta know. But thats not me.
Sadly.

Tim