POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : I really really want n-sided bezier patches... : Re: I really really want n-sided bezier patches... Server Time
6 Jul 2024 17:57:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I really really want n-sided bezier patches...
From: Rune
Date: 21 Aug 2002 08:42:11
Message: <3d638aa3@news.povray.org>
Micha Riser wrote:
> I had only read the first two pages of the paper
> before writing the macros. Now I realize that
> there are different version with different numbers
> of control points. You probably prefer those with
> 4 control points on each side as the can be
> combined with pov's bicubic patches, right?

Right.

I'll still have a look at the code you already posted, but I probably
won't be able to modify it to "degree 3" as they call it when there's
four control points per side. So if you have any success at implementing
the version with 4 control points, it would be great. I really
appreciate your efforts!

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated July 12)