POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : I really really want n-sided bezier patches... : Re: I really really want n-sided bezier patches... Server Time
6 Jul 2024 18:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I really really want n-sided bezier patches...
From: Micha Riser
Date: 21 Aug 2002 05:38:12
Message: <3d635f84@news.povray.org>
I had only read the first two pages of the paper before writing the macros.
Now I realize that there are different version with different numbers of
control points. You probably prefer those with 4 control points on each
side as the can be combined with pov's bicubic patches, right?

--
http://objects.povworld.org - the POV-Ray Objects Collection