POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Form---How can I output to POV : Re: Form---How can I output to POV Server Time
27 Apr 2024 20:03:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Form---How can I output to POV
From: Harold Baize
Date: 19 Aug 2002 14:59:57
Message: <3d61402d@news.povray.org>
Form and Biowin are both great utilities that have been
orphaned. There are other simple utilities from the DOS
days that have just gone away, like Suds (although you
can still use Suds with POV 3.5 after a little editing of
the output). Wish I had the programming skills to bring
these programs up to date for use with POV 3.5.
Maybe someone is up to the task.

HB

> > I just played around with the dos version for a couple of minutes and
> > got it to put out a .pov file by using -pov on the command line. I
> > haven't had any success yet getting the Windows version to run.
>
> Yeah, I used to love FORM. I posted an image here in binaries.images that
I made with it.