POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : SMPOV Download disabled till tomorrow, an error condition and one feature request : Re: So please WHERE is that file ? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:03:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So please WHERE is that file ?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 17 Aug 2002 05:12:31
Message: <3d5e137f@news.povray.org>
In article <3D5### [at] skynetbe> , Fabien Mosen
<fab### [at] skynetbe>  wrote:

>> If you don't understand how POV-Rays radiosity works, just shut up, please.
>
> Why be so rude ?  If that's the 123125th time someone asks the same
> thing, there is probably someone else willing to give the 123125th
> answer, so you don't have to "waste your time"...

Well, if the same question has been answered in previous posts a few hours
ago multiple times already and then someone starts it all over again without
reading the previous messages or understanding the topic I think one should
tell them the truth and not continue the "play nice, think he is an idiot"
game.

Just my opinion, of course.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany