POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Possible BUG in function-handling (V3.5) : Re: Possible BUG in function-handling (V3.5) Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible BUG in function-handling (V3.5)
From: ian badcoe REMOVE
Date: 15 Aug 2002 08:32:51
Message: <3d5b993c.14703782@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:28:22 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

Oops, sorry.

For the return values I had just mis-remembered what was allowed.

But I hadn't understood the complete absence of vectors inside
functions, at all.  I just read 6.1 through again and I had completely
miss-read  the intended meaning of that first paragraph.  I would have
got it if I'd cross-referenced with the little parse-spec, but since
I'd already got the wrong idea, I didn't think to do that.

Sorry folks, I guess I'll go back to writting my vector expressions
out in long hand again....