POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Height Field : Height Field Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Height Field
From: Johann Dugge
Date: 14 Aug 2002 16:14:56
Message: <3d5aba40$1@news.povray.org>
Hi!
I havent done any raytracing for ages and ind it quite hard to get back into
povray. can someone explain to me how to use the heigh_field command (or
whatever). So far i can render a height_field but it wont light up, its all
black! I have set a light source exactlz at the cameras position and tried
to set color rgb<.5,.5,.8> which seems to be correct but doesnt have any
effect.
Please help me as this height field stuff is verz interesting!

thanks,

Johann Dugge