POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : SMPOV Version 1 is ready * Distribute your picture over 600 CPU's or render it on your DUAL Board : Its not a patch - Its an Add-On Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Its not a patch - Its an Add-On
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 14 Aug 2002 10:33:29
Message: <3d5a6a39$1@news.povray.org>
Patches ...
I don't like patches so much, cause they interfere in a well tested system.

Then often you should have test on the whole system to be shure it works.

So  I decided to make an "Add-On". It does not manipulate anything in
POV 3.5 - just takes it as an Employee ...

So you can take This Add-On as YOUR employee.

--Theo

news:3D5### [at] freefr...