POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : SMPOV Version 1 is ready * Distribute your picture over 600 CPU's or render it on your DUAL Board : -> Ken Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:32:27 EDT (-0400)
  -> Ken
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 14 Aug 2002 09:20:52
Message: <3d5a5934$1@news.povray.org>

> Besides advertising here on the news groups you might try contacting
> Rick at http://povray.co.uk and see if he will put up a little news
> article for you. Many POV-Ray users visit that site.

Ok, I'll think of that after the WEB-Site is ready & english.
Thanks for the tip, Ken.

> On the links pages, yes. Thats all they need.
Its only for interest for those small percentage of users who have a) more
then 1 CPU or b) more then 1 PC.
However they could be interested. So all I want is that they have a chance
to find what they look for.

> > THE current place where i put it WEB SITE:
> > Explanation and screen-shots (at time of this writing in work):
> > http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm
>
> Will the above link be your permanent and official website for this
> utility or is it likely to change in the future?

## We will hereby decide that this link is permanent, otherwise you would
need to change the links page every week and
## something tells me that you much more intresting things to do :-) !.
## Thanks for putting the Link up, Ken !

--Theo
http://www.it-berater.org