POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ? : Re: NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ? Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:40:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ?
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 13 Aug 2002 11:50:54
Message: <3d592ade@news.povray.org>
Hmmm ... to change all pathes to "short-name equivalent" first.

It could be a sollution if we would know that the resulting file would
always run on THAT particular computer. Which is infact NOT the case here
:-).

Hmmm. If there is no sollution to give the full path to POV, I guess I have
to restrict the proggy to a "non whitespace path".

thanks

--Theo