POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage : Re: New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray webpage
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 12 Aug 2002 08:06:19
Message: <3d57a4bb@news.povray.org>
In article <6qkelu0ano9ojo84vtr1toco9c5j188glq@4ax.com> , ABX
<abx### [at] babilonorg>  wrote:

> Web browsing is mostly based on mouse. I have no scroll mouse and have problem
> to get keywords not from begining of list.

Hmm, so the scrollbar does not appear?  I have no problem seeing it in
Netscape 4.7.8 and IE 5.1 for Mac.  Maybe some HTML tag is missing in the
page and your browser does not like it.  If you let me know which browser
you are using I should be able to track the problem down and fix the page.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde