POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : NEW: Rendering on multiple PC's with many CPU's : Re: How it works. Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:29:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How it works.
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 10 Aug 2002 09:34:30
Message: <3d551666$1@news.povray.org>
Now go on and tell me that I could save my work cause exactly that is
already avaiable :-) ?

If so, I'd be intrested to know where and how they work and if they are
free.

I did not touch the POV 3.5 EXE, cause I want my system to be compatible
with any future new POV-version.

Originally I hoped something like this could be
inside the POV-Shell. But it wasn't and in the Net I found only Patches
(mainly for older POV-Versions).

Thats not what I want. Only V. 3.5 and full throttle.

--Theo

PS: Its only intresting for those who have a) multiple CPU's or b) more than
one PC.