POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : NEW: Rendering on multiple PC's with many CPU's : NEW: Rendering on multiple PC's with many CPU's Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:09:41 EDT (-0400)
  NEW: Rendering on multiple PC's with many CPU's
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 10 Aug 2002 07:25:11
Message: <3d54f817$1@news.povray.org>
I've 3 computers and 5 CPU's (see www.fa2.de) so I was unhappy with the fact
that POV 3.5 on some pictures really took long time (even on my DUAL Athlon
2000 MP) while a lot of POWER was unused.

I've just developed a system to distribute a Rendering on MANY PC's and also
to use as many CPU's on each of the machines.

Anyone intrested as a beta-tester ?

Mail me pls. and tell me about your qualifications.

Thanks
--Theo Gottwald
http://www.it-berater.org