POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoseRay 2.6.0 Available - Put your OBJs in POV-Ray easily : Re: PoseRay 2.6.0 Available - Put your OBJs in POV-Ray easily Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoseRay 2.6.0 Available - Put your OBJs in POV-Ray easily
From: Harold Baize
Date: 9 Aug 2002 13:08:55
Message: <3d53f727@news.povray.org>
FlyerX,

PoseRay is great, my nephew loves it too.
One prolbem though. It crashes my computer.
Works fine on my computer at the office, but
totally crashes my home machine. I get a warning
of a failure in "nvogl.dll" then the computer reboots!

I figure that is the dll of the nVidia OpenGL driver.
The configuration of the crashing machine is:

AMD Athlon 1.33
Windows XP
nVidia GeForce2 MX 400, using latest nVidia drivers.

Maybe I should convert my home computer to be dual
boot and run Win98 too.

Harold

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...