POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Multilingual Documentation Project : Re: Multilingual Documentation Project Server Time
15 May 2024 16:58:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multilingual Documentation Project
From: Tony[B]
Date: 7 Aug 2002 18:57:13
Message: <3d51a5c9@news.povray.org>
Hi ABX!

    I'm fresh out of povray.international. Jaime alerted us to your project.
I really must visit this group more often. :)

    Your project sounds very complicated, but also very interesting. It will
certainly be impressive when you get it up and running. I'd gladly give it a
test on behalf of the Spanish language effort.

--
Anthony