POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stupid question I'm sure but... : Stupid question I'm sure but... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Stupid question I'm sure but...
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 4 Aug 2002 14:37:58
Message: <3d4d7486@news.povray.org>
Before you answer with RTFM I have read the manual and cannot determine the
answer from it.

I would like to try and continue a trace but not from where I left off.  I
have an image that got approximately 75% complete.  I then decided to alter
an element (color in this case) that is somewhere between the 50% and 75%
area.  I want to basically continue the trace but starting from the 50%
point not the 75% point where it is now.  Is there an easy way to do this?

Patrick Dugan