POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV 3.5 help files : Re: POV 3.5 help files Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:00:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 3.5 help files
From: hughes b
Date: 3 Aug 2002 18:12:28
Message: <3d4c554c$1@news.povray.org>
"Brendan Hurley" <mbh### [at] sabernet> wrote in message
> Just installed 3.5, tried to access the Help files for Scenes...no
> response from my machine.   The ReadMe says that I need HTMLHelp
> program and IE 4+.  I installed IE, but I can't seem to find HTMLHelp
> at MS site.  Where can I get this?  I really need to read the new
> manual to learn the new stuff in 3.5.

Hi Brendan,

Try this web page:
http://www.helpware.net/htmlhelp/hh_info.htm
Go to the link partway down that page (below the check version button) where
it says:

MS HTML Help Home Page:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/htmlhelp/html/vsconHH1Start.asp

Or simply use this one. That web page explains a whole lot of stuff though,
just in case you have trouble.

Bob