POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is it the effect of my age? : Re: Is it the effect of my age? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is it the effect of my age?
From: Hugo
Date: 25 Jul 2002 08:59:03
Message: <3d3ff617$1@news.povray.org>
It's funny that you should mention that. My best ideas usually float freely
just when I've gone to bed, and ended the day with looking or hearing
something that inspired me; music or graphics. My head is then full of
sounds or pictures that are actually "final products" that I wish I could
create! Sometimes it's really a ton of good ideas! The problem is, I can't
describe them on paper throughly enough, though I sometimes try because it's
better than nothing, but it doesn't keep the details or 'atmosphere' and I
can be sure my inspiration is gone before I have a chance to create it.

I don't know any solution to this.. Just two days ago, my head had a bunch
of ideas.. They're gone now.

Regards,
Hugo