POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : a bug.... : Re: a bug.... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a bug....
From: hughes b
Date: 22 Jul 2002 10:06:15
Message: <3d3c1157@news.povray.org>
news:3D3BE060.B4CEC84F@gmx.de...

> Kevin Wampler wrote:
> >
> > I hope that this hasn't been brought up before, I've checked the known
> > bugs and didn't see it.
>
> It seems strange indeed, but nothing new, it already occurs with 3.1.

It was found before all right, not very long before 3.5 was final. I don't
recall if a bug report was made but it was something posted to the beta test
group I believe. Odd thing how it affects the entire surface like that, just
like coincident surfaces. Behaves as though copies of the cylinder, and
plane (as you can see using -1.001 like Kari used), exist.