POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Any way to keep POVRay 3.5 from comming to the front? : Re: Any way to keep POVRay 3.5 from comming to the front? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:33:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any way to keep POVRay 3.5 from comming to the front?
From: Andrew Wilcox
Date: 17 Jul 2002 14:44:54
Message: <3d35bb26$1@news.povray.org>
I by no means want to waste your time otherwise we wouldn't have the great
POV-Ray windows version we do now.  It would be nice though if there was a
way to tell POV-Ray to /RENDER but stay in the /BACKGROUND.  It's probably
to tough to add at this point and that's ok.  I'll let it drop.  I'll just
have to endure until I can figure out how to write a GUIEXT that can be
called from Java to fire off renders.

Thanks Chris, everyone for your input,

Andrew