POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage : Re: New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray webpage
From: Tom Melly
Date: 17 Jul 2002 11:20:46
Message: <3d358b4e@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:3d35887f@news.povray.org...

>   After all, AFAIK you can specify a different behaviour for a tag with
> a certain attribute, so it's possible to say in the CSS that the 'a' tag
> with the 'name' attribute should have no special styles. IMHO this would
> be the most logical way and will probably work in most browsers. It is not
> a kludge.

Hmm, iirc you can't - you would have to specify a class for each <a
name=foobar> - e.g. <a name=foobar class="dont_ul">, which would be a major
pain.

A more logical solution would be: <a name=foobar></a> - after all, what the hell
is it going to underline? IIRC this is what I do on my pages.

Just out of curiosity, what happens with <a name=foobar /> in Mozilla (i.e. with
/> but no closing </a>)?