POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Any way to keep POVRay 3.5 from comming to the front? : Re: Any way to keep POVRay 3.5 from comming to the front? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any way to keep POVRay 3.5 from comming to the front?
From: Chris Cason
Date: 16 Jul 2002 18:05:16
Message: <3d34989c@news.povray.org>

> BTW. I tried to start pvengine via console START command and seems povray
> forces its window to be always maximized. I have tried it also with /NR
> option. Here is quote from my batch:

Are you sure you mean maximized ? That means it fills the entire screen.
I don't see how or why that should happen (unless of course you last ran
it maximized ... it will of course remember that fact, which is what it
is supposed to do).

It also used to remember if it was minimized, but that feature was taken
out due to user complaints.

> I have tried it also with /NR option

As the docs say, /NR simply tells the editor to not restore edit sessions.
It has nothing to do with the other settings (such as windows size).

-- Chris