POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage : Re: New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray webpage
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 12 Jul 2002 15:48:32
Message: <3d2f3290@news.povray.org>
In article <3d2f27d6$1@news.povray.org> , "Fox Neilson"
<ine### [at] myrealboxcom> wrote:

>> * POP3 mailboxes, that is at least everybody who uses something else than
>> webmail or AOL, which ends up being a real lot of people!
>
> That is about the dumbest statement I've heard all day.

Oh thank you for the compliment.  I think it is only proper if I say the
same about your statement.  Maybe get a clue before you say something.
Really helps, you know, I do actually know what I am talking about.  Do you?

> First of all most corporations use IMAP and not POP.

I said nothing to contradict this, so no point in mentioning it.

> The actual percentage of people who send clear text passwords
> on a regular basis is very low.

If that is your opinion, fine, but that doesn't make it a fact...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.