POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Downloadable 3.5 Documentation : Re: Downloadable 3.5 Documentation Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:10:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Downloadable 3.5 Documentation
From: Flakk
Date: 11 Jul 2002 17:25:54
Message: <3d2df7e2$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks, that's handy.  I knew I could decompile the chm to it's sources, but
it wouldn't be easily navigable since all the files are listed as
"0000001.htm, 0000002... etc." once extracted.

The main reason I ask this is that most PDA's can't display CHM (compiled
html help) files correctly or at all (Palm, HPC, WinCE 2.11), and there is
no freely available PDF viewing software for PDA's, so HTML or text works
the best.

Linux to the rescue.