POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POVRay 3.5 problems with some chars : POVRay 3.5 problems with some chars Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay 3.5 problems with some chars
Date: 11 Jul 2002 15:32:24
Message: <3d2ddd48@news.povray.org>
Hi

i have some problems with POVRay3.5 for Windows. POVRay don't accept the
^-Operator. I think x^4 should be the same as x*x*x*x but in the

Everytime i would like to use this caracter i receive the warning that
this is not an ASCII-character. But the font i use (corbd.ttf) contains

Editor to POVRay.
Is ist possible to solve this problems in any way?
Excuse my bad English. I am not very skilled in languages.
Greetings from Germany.

--

mat### [at] matweide
http://www.matwei.de