POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pattern changes in final release? : Re: Pattern changes in final release? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pattern changes in final release?
From: Slime
Date: 10 Jul 2002 17:42:11
Message: <3d2caa33@news.povray.org>
>   First you ask and then you answer... You left us nothing to do. ;)

Haha, i see, so that's the reason then? Was there a discussion about this on
these newsgroups?

I've been playing warcraft 3 for the past week so if there was I probably
missed it =)

I do remember the one conversation about the artifact in the noise patterns,
but looking at that now I don't see any mention of the change.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]