POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : slashdotted : slashdotted Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:12:17 EDT (-0400)
  slashdotted
From: Chris Cason
Date: 10 Jul 2002 13:17:10
Message: <3d2c6c16@news.povray.org>
FYI, povray.org has just been slashdotted (should I laugh or cry ? :)

I am re-compiling the kernel right now to re-enable the extra 256 megs of
RAM that the machine has (it's limited to 128mb right now). The problem with
that is that the extra RAM makes it unstable, and it will tend to crash every
now and then. But for a short time it may be OK ... if it vanishes every now
and then you will know why ;)

-- Chris