POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Website gallery deprecates 10best.raytrace.com : Re: Website gallery deprecates 10best.raytrace.com Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Website gallery deprecates 10best.raytrace.com
From: Chris Cason
Date: 10 Jul 2002 11:42:28
Message: <3d2c55e4@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj:-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> the administrator to the greater ease of "trusting" a "povray.org" site why
> it's better for this new gallery to be "the one" for povray...

actually, we'd have done it years ago except for the administrative load of it ...

with the new website being heavily PHP and database-driven, implementing this
sort of thing is a lot easier than it would have been before. so it's not a
case of 'trust', it's just a case of "we can do it now ; we couldn't before".

-- Chris