POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Let the patching begin : Re: Let the patching begin Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:10:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Let the patching begin
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 10 Jul 2002 01:37:11
Message: <3d2bc807@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Xplo Eristotle <xpl### [at] infomagicnet> wrote:
>
>>Will there be another MegaPOV-style release with the new code
>

>   I think this question has been asked about 100 times, and the answer has
> always been the same.

Well, I've only asked it twice now that I can recall, so I must not be
the only one wondering about it. That makes me not feel so bad for
asking. ;)

I don't recall anyone actually answering the other questions, though.
I'm starting to think that the answer must be, "of course we're going to
release an unofficial version, but it'll be exactly like the official
version since we don't really have any plans to add anything." I'd hoped
that now that there was a final release people would be more inclined to
let us know what they're working on. But have it your way.. I'll take
the hint and shut up now. :P

-Xplo