POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Automatic rendering of all scene files : Automatic rendering of all scene files Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Automatic rendering of all scene files
From: Andrew
Date: 9 Jul 2002 17:49:54
Message: <3d2b5a82$1@news.povray.org>
(this may be a stupid question, but...)  Is there any way to render all
of the scene files that come in the Pov install automatically?  I recall
a .ini file in previous versions that would do this, but I can't find an
equivalent.  If there is no automatic way I guess I will create a .ini
or .bat file that will do it for me, but I thought I'd ask just in case.