POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photons : Re: Photons Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:10:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photons
From: Dave VanHorn
Date: 8 Jul 2002 18:31:42
Message: <3d2a12ce@news.povray.org>
news:3d28c903@news.povray.org...
>   Try decreasing the 'radius' of the photons (in global_settings {
photons{} })

Turning off photons on the LEDs solved it for me, but I've hit another
issue.

I get warning messages like
       "Cannot use pass through with refraction and high density photons".

Not sure how I got to "high density" photons..  I do want refraction and
photons though.

Also, as part of getting through this, I added a "split_union off" to the
final object, which is a union of the printer, table, and a pen. Now I get a
warning that the camera is inside a non-hollow object.

Could it be that I'm inside a bounding box?