POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shortest Code Contest, Round Two, display and voting page : Re: Shortest Code Contest, Round Two, display and voting page Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:14:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shortest Code Contest, Round Two, display and voting page
From: Tom Melly
Date: 8 Jul 2002 11:59:11
Message: <3d29b6cf$1@news.povray.org>
news:3D2### [at] pacbellnet...

> Alan Kong wrote:
>
> >   In MSIE 6.0, menu item Tools|Internet Options|Advanced|Enable
> > Automatic Image Resizing.
>
> Thanks, Alan.

And, of course, if you hover over the image, a graphic pops up that allows you
to toggle between screen size/image size.

Actually, I quite like this option - I could do with an easier universal toggle
and some sort of indicator that resizing has taken place, but whenever I've
turned it off completely, I pretty soon end up turning it back on again.