POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photons : Re: Photons Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photons
From: Dave VanHorn
Date: 7 Jul 2002 17:08:43
Message: <3d28addb$1@news.povray.org>
> How thick is this wall? If it is just a shape surface, it is infinitely
> thin, and POV might not be able to decide which side of the surface the
> photons belong to. If you give the wall some actual thickness, this
> might go away.

It's just a surface made of triangles, translated from pro-engineer.
I don't know how I could convert it to have thickness.
I was sort of afraid this might be the case.

I've tried varying the intensity of the LEDs, it gets better with lower
intensities, but never goes away.  I guess I'll have to turn the photons off
on the LEDs, which is a pity.